Ownership of the webpage
The owner of the website www.campingriberduero.com is:
Lisanne Cornelia van Duijn
Address: Avda Polideportivo, 51. 47300 – Peñafiel (Valladolid)
Phone: +34 983 881 637
The present General Conditions of Use that are detailed in this legal notice regulate the access and use of www.campingriberduero.com, as well as all the content shown or made available to users. Before using the website www.campingriberduero.com, you should carefully read this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use.
Acceptance of the General Conditions of Use
Content of the webpage
The information that appears on this website is current on the date of its last update. www.campingriberduero.com reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate such information unilaterally and without prior notice.
All content shown on the page (texts, graphics, logos, designs, source codes, etc.) are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights owned by www.campingriberduero.com or third parties that have authorized their inclusion on our page. Any exploitation of all or part of the content of the page, carried out in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or other, is strictly prohibited. Violation of these rights may result in the initiation of judicial, civil or criminal proceedings.
No link to this website may be established without the prior and explicit consent of www.campingriberduero.com.
Obligations of the User
The user of the page agrees to properly guard the “username” and “password” that is provided by www.campingriberduero.com as identifying and enabling elements for access to the services, agreeing not to assign their use or to allow access to them by third parties and assuming responsibility for damages that may result from their improper use. In case of loss or theft of the password or when detecting the risk that a third party could have accessed it, you must notify www.campingriberduero.com as quickly as possible.
Likewise, the user agrees to use this page in accordance with the requirements of good faith, using due diligence to the nature of the service he enjoys, without incurring in activities that may be considered illegal, that infringe the rights of www.campingriberduero.com or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Service or prevent its normal use.
Specifically and without taxation, the following is prohibited:
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy and self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Perform, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising or promotional activity and in particular the sending of unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the content or systems accessible through this website.
- Enter, store or disseminate in or from the store any information or material that was defamatory, abusive, obscene, xenophobic or incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion.
- Use false personalities or supplant the identity of third parties. This prohibition includes the use of passwords or access codes of third parties.
- Destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of www.campingriberduero.com, its suppliers or third parties.
• Obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose, have been indicated on the Web or are commonly used on the Internet.
Access and use of the website
Access to www.campingriberduero.com by users is free. In general, access and use of the website does not require prior subscription or registration by users, but user registration is required for access to purchases.
User and content participation
The user agrees to use the content of this website in a correct and lawful manner in accordance with the Law. The provider is not responsible for the opinions published by the users. Only the users are responsible for the opinions, comments and contributions published. The provider may modify, delete and change content without prior notice, as well as the form of access to them, without any justification and freely, not being responsible for the consequences that this may cause to users. The provider will do what is reasonably possible to monitor the legality of all content, images, opinions and other information communicated through this website.
It is very important that minors consult with their parents before providing any personal data to the website.
Users may not copy, modify, translate, publish, issue, transmit, distribute, display or sell content that does not belong to them or on which they do not have intellectual, industrial, image or any other rights. It is prohibited to modify, copy, exploit, reproduce, communicate publicly, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the content for public or commercial purposes. The following is also forbidden for information purposes, unless you have the consent of the provider:
- The presentation of a page of this website in a window that does not belong to the site using the technique called “framing”.
- The insertion of an image disseminated on the website on a page using the technique called “in line linking”.
- The extraction of elements of the website causing any damage in relation to the Legal Protection of Databases.
- The portal design, logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear therein are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Any content with conditions different from those indicated above will be identified and will indicate the new conditions on which it is published. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall entitle the provider to bring the relevant legal actions. If anyone considers that the published contents violate their rights, they should contact and request their withdrawal.
The presence of links on www.campingriberduero.com is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them, without guaranteeing compliance with the regulations therein.
Limitation of Liability
- The provider declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the technology, to guarantee the operation of campingriberduero.com and avoid in any possible way the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to users, however, due to Internet specialties, the provider is not responsible for:
- The lack of continuity and availability of content and services.
- The presence of errors in this content, or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content offered
- The presence of viruses and / or other harmful components.
- The vulnerability of the security measures adopted.
- The lack of utility or performance of the website’s content
- Damages caused to himself or a third party, any person who violated the conditions, rules and instructions that are established on the website or through the breach of security systems.
The provider will not be responsable for any consequence, damage or harm is caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) by:
- The presence of viruses or harmful components in the user’s computer.
- Malfunction of the user’s browser.
- Use of non-updated versions by the user.
The user is solely and exclusively responsible for their use of the website and the services, and being aware of this, voluntarily accept this responsibility.
The user authorizes the automated processing of personal data that he or she voluntarily provides through forms or email, for the provision of the requested services. All data is treated with absolute confidentiality, not being accessible to third parties for different purposes then for which they have been authorized. The provider will be the owner of the created file, and is also responsible for the supervision and control of the created file, and will assume the adoption of security measures of a technical and organizational nature to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation. The user accepts the conditions set out above by pressing the “SEND” button found on the data collection forms. The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, the provider reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law. Any registered user can exercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Opposition and Cancellation concerning their personal data provided through the website www.campingriberduero.com, by email to the following address: email@example.com
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The relation between the provider and the user of the services present in www.campingriberduero.com will be governed by the applicable legislation and jurisdiction However, in cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, the provider and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the competent courts and tribunals. The provider will pursue the breach of these legal conditions as well as any improper use of this website by exercising all legal actions that may correspond by law.