Definition and function of cookies. What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. Cookies do not store personal data, they only permit a website to store and recover information about you and your preferences and about the tecnical information of your terminal.
Which type of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user´s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user´s terminal from a computer or domain that is NOT managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes de data obtained through cookies.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that will be installed on your terminal from our website:
|https://www.campingriberduero.com||Allows the user to view the page and interact with it.|
Cookies: __utma __utmb __utmc __utmz _ga _gat
|It collects anonymous information about user.||Enlace|
Third-party cookies may change in the future and not coincide with those described here, as it is the provider who manages them and reports any changes through their usual methods described in their policies. We will try to update the information as quickly as possible. In any case we are not responsable for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties referenced here. In case of doubt contact the domain provider of the cookie.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can permit, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your terminal by configurating the options in the browser you are using. In case you do not permit the installation of the cookies in your browser, it is possible that you cannot access some sections of our website. You can find more information about how to configurate the most used web browsers here:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042